Teaching Assistant Courses
Blackford Centre for Teaching Assistants
Teaching Assistant Diploma Course
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a teaching assistant.
- 9 teaching assistant assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised as a teaching assistant. They also check that you can tackle important topics.
Plus! Access your course online
- Online edition of the course. Get access to all the course modules and assignments when you register.
- Online student's database. Add your name to the database, and get in touch with other students.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
- A Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- A press release sent to your local newspapers (if you want). It announces that you've completed your diploma and are ready for work.
- An open reference that shows you have completed the course, and which may open doors for you.
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. T.A. (BC) after your name.
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on