Special Educational Needs Courses
Blackford Centre for SEN
Diploma in SEN Course
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A sturdily bound set of 20 course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that covers every aspect of SEN.
- 9 assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by a practising SEN teacher.
- An A-Z of terminology.
- Resources file, includes forms, organisations, and checklists essential for those working in SEN.
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises, including reflective activities. The assignments mostly involve scenarios and case studies based on real life.
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on