February sale – Great Discounts available!
Sales starts 25th February and Ends 1st MarchClick here
Diploma in Mediation Course
What's in your Mediation Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of 10 Course Modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional mediator.
- 9 Mediation assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. It helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for your role as a mediator. They also check that you can tackle each type of mediation.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Personal advice from your tutor - by email
- Online support - Ask a course advisor by phone.
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value R430).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on