Medical Herbalist Courses
Blackford Centre for Herbal Medicine
Diploma in Herbal Medicine Course
What's in your Herbal Medicine Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- A Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lie flat for ease of study.†
- 56,000 words of practical 'how-to' text. Detailed information that guides you towards becoming a professional herbalist.
- 34 videos. Six hours of information. Sit back and watch how to understand ailments and make herbal remedies.
- 11 herbal assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organize your study.
- 48 Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised as a herbalist. They also check that you can tackle each type of herbal practice.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course(right) booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
† Not in the online edition, where most of the content is provided as downloadable PDFs.
Plus! Access your course online
- Online edition of the course. Get access to all the course modules and assignments when you register.
- Online student's database. Add your name to the database, and get in touch with other students.
5 Free bonuses
If you enrol on the course today, you’ll also get these bonuses:
Bonus 1. A Herbalist's Manual (value £21)
This is packed with useful, real-world information, including botanical names of plants, a therapeutic index, a guide to which herbs to use for common problems - useful information that you can consult long after finishing the course.
Bonus 2. Roadmap (value £14)
Our free Roadmap shows you step-by-step what you have to do to become a herbalist. Not available anywhere else. "It made everything clear and simple."
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own business, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it's all part of the Blackford Centre's course, it won't cost you a penny.Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 3. Read our Diary of a Medical Herbalist.
Follow the highs and lows of a professional herbalist's life, as she reports each week on her experiences. You'll get insights into her day and learn from her successes and failures. The Diary is available exclusively to our learners.
Bonus 4. Business Blueprints (value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.Click here for details of the kit.
Bonus 5. Fully-customisable Marketing and Stationery Kit (value £275).
This ten-piece kit gives you ready-made advertisements, posters, leaflets and even your business stationery. Just add your own contact details, and print them.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
- A Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- A reference from us confirming that you have completed the course.
- An 'Approved Herbalist' logo to use on your notepaper and your website.
- We'll send a free press release to your local newspapers announcing your success (if you request it).
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. Herbal (BC) after your name.
From time to time we improve, amend and extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on