Health Coach courses
The Blackford Institute
What’s included in your course
- A Quick Start Guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of 14 course modules that lie flat for ease of study (In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs).
- 43,000 words of practical 'how-to' text. Detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional health coach.
- 35 videos, on topics such as how to set goals for weight loss, understanding food allergies, and how to ease clients' stress. Sit back, relax, and absorb the information.
- Hypnosis tapes for weight loss that will help your clients lose weight.
- 8 tutor-marked assignments. Your work will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced professional.
- Support from your tutor whenever you need it.
- 'How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course' booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet. This provides useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. Not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- 33 Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised. They let you check you can tackle each of the topics covered.
- Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value R 437).
Bonuses (Value R 2,868)
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we improve, amend or extend the items shown here.
an advisor on