Feminism, Women and Gender Studies Course
What's in your pack
- Sturdily bound set of 10 course modules that lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.
- 4 gender studies assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.†
- A Study Guide and Planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course.
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
† Not in the online edition, where most of the content is provided as downloadable PDFs.
On completing the course
When you complete the course, you'll get:
- A handsome Diploma (right) to frame and display on your wall.
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. G.S. (BC) after your name.
an advisor on