Foot Health Care Courses
The Blackford Centre for Foot Health
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional foot health practicioner.
- 11 foot health assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- 19 videos that make complicated topics simple, and show real-life foot care procedures.
- Client records: A set of record forms that let you record each client's details and their treatment.
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. It helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for foot health. They also check that you can tackle each type of foot health.
- How to Write Assignments booklet(right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- Personal career advice during the course.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on