Fashion Design Training Courses
What's in the course?
Here's what you'll find when you log in:
- Quick Start guide, to
get you started on the course.
- 10 fashion design assignments.
Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal
advice by an experienced tutor.
- New! Fashion
Design Templates (right). Fashion
known as croquis, have become popular in the fashion
industry with many designers using them. That’s
because it’s easier
to draw your designs straight on to a ready-drawn
model, rather than starting with a blank sheet of
You no longer need to spend time sketching the fashion silhouette. Instead, you can focus on designing your garments - the best bit! Just trace or photocopy the templates and sketch your designs straight over them.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises.
They occur throughout the course to help you get
organised for fashion design. They also check that
you can tackle each type of fashion design.
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote
your Service booklet. Great ideas to get
you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Succeed in your Distance
Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and
advice on how to successfully complete your course.
This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
We reserve the right to improve, amend or extend the topics and pack contents mentioned here.
an advisor on