Dementia Care Courses
Professional Certificate in Dementia Care
What's in the course?
Here's what you get.
- A Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lie flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as PDFs you can download.
- 31.500 words of practical how-to text. Detailed information that shows you how to care for patients and residents more professionally and achieve better outcomes.
- 19 videos. Over three hours of information. Sit back and watch how to care for people with dementia.
- 8 tutor-marked assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor. They help you learn and grow.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organize your study.
- 29 self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organized. They also check that you can tackle each of the topics covered.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- 'How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course' booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we improve, amend and extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on