Life Coaching Courses
Blackford Centre for Life Coaching
Thursday 28th November - Friday 13th December
Fantastic discounts available on all our diploma courses.
Diploma in Life Coaching Course
What's in the course?
- A Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of 21 modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you towards becoming a professional life coach. (In the online edition, you receive the modules as online PDFs).
- 71,400 words of practical 'how-to' text. Detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional life coach.
- 37 videos. Sit back and relax as you absorb the information.
- 21 course modules. Detailed, practical information that guides you towards becoming a professional life coach.
- 11 tutor-marked coaching assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- 10 interactive computer marked assignments. They give you fast feedback on how you're progressing.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Many self-assessment exercises, throughout the course. They help you check that you can tackle each type of coaching need, and show you how to get organized for coaching.
- The contact details for your personal, South Africa-based tutor.
- A study guide and planner that help you organise your studies.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for coaching. They also check that you can tackle each type of coaching.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
You also get a free downloadable Life Coach's Manual. It contains:
- Life coach's records and forms. A ready-made business pack.
- Client record sheet
- Questions to ask a client
- Client case notes - summary
- Stress symptom list
- The Holmes-Rahe stress indicators
- The Hanson scale of stress resistance
- Attitude Grid
- Interests chart
- Personality and aims profile
- How to get publicity
- A jargon-busting glossary
- Where to find out more
Bonus 1. Fully-customisable Marketing and Stationery Kit.
Marketing and Stationery Kit
This ten-piece kit gives you ready-made advertisements, posters, leaflets and even your business stationery. Just add your own contact details, and print them. Click here for details of the kit.
Bonus 2. You get the files for a free life coach's website
You’ll receive a free website for your life coaching practice. The site comes in a range of five colours, complete with sample text. It will save you a lot of money, weeks of delay and the trial and error that comes with designing a website. For more information, click here to see the free life coach’s website.
Bonus 3. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 4. Get 'Mentor Fortunes' free.
Persuade anyone they should have you as their mentor - in whatever field you work.
When you enrol on the course, you'll be able to download this e-book for free. It will teach you how to find, acquire and mentor clients. To read more about this great book, click here.
Bonus 5. 'Become a Career Coach' certificate course (Value R2,635.00)
When you sign up for the Diploma in Life Coaching course you’ll also get access to our ‘Become a Career Coach’ certificate course. It contains 16 self-study modules that cover the key areas of career coaching.
So you won’t just learn how to set up as a life coach, you’ll also understand how a career coach works. This means you’ll have a wider range of skills that you can offer to your clients.
*These materials will be available for download from the online version of the course (they won’t be sent in the post). You’ll get access details for this once you’ve enrolled. It’s a self-study course, so your tutor won’t be able to offer you guidance with this bonus self-study material.
Bonus 6. Roadmap
Our free Roadmap shows you step-by-step what you have to do to become a life coach. Not available anywhere else. "It made everything clear and simple."
Bonus 7. 'Guide to Being a Marriage Preparation Coach' eBook and downloadable Wedding Journal
Earn extra money as a pre-marriage coach. Our guide includes a wedding journal for your clients and full details of how to be a pre-marriage coach. Not available anywhere else.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on