Child Counselling Courses
Blackford Centre for Child Counselling
Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling
What's in your Counselling Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- 8 counselling assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help check that you can tackle each type of counselling.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
The Blackford Method and Pillars
You'll also get the Blackford Method and Blackford Pillars booklets with your course.
The Blackford Method is a unique ten-step method for:
The Blackford Method is included as part of the course. It is not available anywhere else.
If you follow the Blackford Method, you will succeed as a counsellor, assuming that you also have the innate ability to counsel clients.
The Blackford Pillars are a set of 10 fundamentals that guide the new counsellor. They provide a basis for operating a sound and ethical practice. The Blackford Pillars are included in the course, and are not available elsewhere.
Adopting the Pillars will allow you to run a professional practice properly.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. You get the files for a free counsellor's website (Value £385)
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from a counsellor’s website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free counsellor’s website.
Bonus 2. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 3. A Guide to Online Counselling (Value £16)
This guide teaches you how to offer an online counselling service. It's not available elsewhere.
Bonus 4. Counsellor's Toolkit (value £37).
This ebook contains 21 tried and tested tools used by professional counsellors. They help you understand your client better, give the client insights into themselves, and let the client move forward with their life. If you're unsure how to help a client, these powerful tools provide instant aids. Each of the 21 tools includes practical 'how-to' instructions for use. Use the Counsellor's Toolkit and see your client transformed. This toolkit is not available anywhere else.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on