Child Counselling Courses
Blackford Centre for Child Counselling
Massive savings. Limited time only.
Accredited Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling
How to help young people resolve their problems
It’s difficult being a young person these days.
Cyber bullying. Conflict with your parents. Having a body you think is fat. Having a crush on someone who doesn’t notice you. Feeling tearful all the time. Suffering depression.
Young people live in a stressful world. They get pressure from all sides. School, Parents. Friends. The media.
And as they become adolescent they worry about being unpopular, their sexuality, and spots.
It’s a confusing and difficult time.
Yet even counsellors don’t always know how to deal with young people. That isn’t surprising given how complex children and young adults are nowadays.
And that’s why we’re created the Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling.
It shows you how to counsel young people effectively, using the five stage ‘Blackford Child Counselling Continuum’.
We go into the main problems that affect young people. We provide the tools you’ll need. And we show you how to get work as a child counsellor.
So if you’d like to enter the world of Youth Counselling, this is your essential starting point.
The course is flexible. You can start whenever you want. You’ll study at home, at your own pace. And you’ll have an experienced practising counsellor as your tutor. So you’ll get real world information.
The course is laid out in an easy-to-understand manner, and it’s packed with 22 videos, 27 self assessment exercises, and 7 tutor-marked assignments. So you’ll enjoy every moment of it.
If you get stuck, just pick up the phone and speak to your Course Advisor.
It’s all so easy. And it will help you become an effective child counsellor.
It’s also ideal for anyone who works with children, and needs to understand how to deal with them. That includes police officers, social workers, teachers, teaching assistants, administrators, nurses and doctors. In fact since one in four of the population is under 19, most of us routinely come in contact with young people.
And if you’d like to work in one of the professions listed above, a qualification in child counselling can only be an advantage,
The counselling course is highly interactive
When you sign up, you'll get a lot more than just a set of books.
1. You'll have a personal tutor. This will be a working counsellor who is committed to helping you succeed. Our tutors are specially chosen to be caring, supportive and experienced.
3. You'll send in assignments to your tutor, who will carefully assess them and return them to you with helpful comments. The assignments help to ensure that you have absorbed the lessons.
4. You'll complete regular self-assessment exercises that help you check that you understand the issues involved.
5. You'll also have a named course advisor whom you can phone if you're unsure about anything.
6. And there are videos and other elements in the course that make it an amazing experience for you.
You'll get a range of useful bonus items that will help you in so many ways.
Bonus 1. Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47-page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business. Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 2. A Guide to Online Counselling (Value £16)
Online counselling is a big opportunity for the future. This guide teaches you how to provide an online counselling service. It's not available elsewhere.
Bonus 3. The Counsellor's Toolkit (Value £37)
This ebook contains 21 tried and tested tools used by professional counsellors. They help you understand your client better, give the client insights into themselves, and let the client move forward with their life. If you're unsure how to help a client, these powerful tools provide instant aids. Each of the 21 tools includes practical 'how-to' instructions for use. Use the Counsellor's Toolkit and see your client transformed. This toolkit is not available anywhere else.
Bonus 4. Roadmap (Value £14)
Our Roadmap shows you, step-by-step, what you have to do to become a counsellor. It is not available anywhere else. Comes with instructions for use. "It made everything clear and simple."
Money Back Guarantee
We give you two guarantees:
1. Examine the course at your leisure for 60 days. And if you for any reason it doesn't meet your needs, just let us know and we'll refund your fees. No questions asked.
2. If, 90 days after completing the course, you haven't recouped the cost of the fees through working as a counsellor, we'll refund your course fees. Conditions apply
Why do we offer this? Simple. We don't want unhappy former students. We'd rather stay friends. And it stands to reason that no course can suit absolutely everyone who registers on it.
When you complete the course
Once you complete the course, you’ll receive your Diploma. It’s a formal recognition of your skills and knowledge.
We’ll send information about your success to your local newspapers if you want. It’s a good way of telling potential clients about your availability.
We’ll put your name on our list of Approved Counsellors. It could bring you work.
You'll get free logos (like the one below) to put on your website and your letterhead. They give potential clients added confidence in your skills.
I encourage you to register today. Delaying this will only increase the time it takes for you to get started as a counsellor.
It's time to get started
Having read this far, you've got what it takes - motivation. Fill out the enrolment form now, because this is where the adventure and rewards begin. It's easy to start:
- Register now for the child counselling course by clicking here. If you need help or information, contact the Blackford Centre. Email or post the form and payment to us.
- We'll ship the course materials to you within two days.
- When you get the course, read the first module. It's laid out in an easy-to-follow format. Then do the simple first assignment. Send it to your tutor for marking. She will return it to you with friendly advice and comments.
- Do the same for the other modules, until you reach the end of the course. By then, you'll be earning money as a counsellor.
We look forward to helping you succeed.
With best wishes
an advisor on