Diploma in HIV/AIDS Care and Counselling
Blackford Centre for HIV/AIDS
What's in your Counselling Course?
Here's what you'll get:
- Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a counsellor.
- 6 assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- 11 videos on counselling and HIV/AIDS care that give you additional insight.
- 21 Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help check that you can tackle each type of counselling.
- 15 Hand-outs and Guides you can give to HIV patients and heath workers. They contain vital information in an easy-to-read format.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on